Tuesday, August 25, 2009

all alone



My dear husband is out at a job recruitment fair thing, and I am alone with baby tonight. Figured that I would post some new pics.
Here are the most recent longies that I made for Ellie. They are way too long, I am afraid! I can cuff them up about an inch, though, so I guess they will fit all winter! I am especially proud of the little flower on the drawstring!
Also, last Christmas I mad stockings for the family. This was the first major project that I used my embroidery machine for, and I was really pleased with how they turned out. Recently I was approached by a mom who might want me to make a set for her family, so I took some pics (yes, I dug out all of the Christmas stuff in hopes of maybe getting a custom job!) So, I figured that I would post the pics here, too! Anyone need some stockings for the holidays? These are really pretty big- I should have taken a pic using something for scale, but these are over a foot long, so nice sized stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment